Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Address

Hey everyone! I am in Senegal, life is good, but nothing blog-worthy has really happened yet. I've been locked in a training compound for a few days, doing Wolof lessons, basic agriculture plans, eating Senegalese food, and meeting the 55 other volunteers. I am leaving Tuesday to a homestay for a while, to live with a Senegalese family and see what that life is like. I'll post a real update after that! Anyway, I just wanted to tell y'all my address, just in case anyone wants it for anything!


PCT Cameron Colliersmith
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 299
Thiès, Senegal
West Africa

Substantial updates later, I promise. Now just gotta avoid the incredible heat and try to pay attention in class. If anyone alllllllready wants to send a package, I would love a battery operated fan!


1 comment:

  1. Whoring yourself out ALREADY for care packages Cameron?... tsk tsk.

    ReplyDelete