Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ok, so everyone is always asking for pictures, so here's some!
Here's my little sister, Penda!

 Here's my garden, a few beds, cabbage n leaf plants and onions and stuff..Little banana tree in the backyard.
 Here's my mom, in front of a few more beds. She's Nene Mariama. Nene Hawa is in the back.
 Here's my countainer garden. I've got marigolds in my mortal, moringa on the ground, and mint in the bucket.
And finally, the empty fields-- just waiting for the first rains.

Okay, bigger blog post next week, got one festering-- culture vs class.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Did you take these with a disposable camera?

    Miss you like no tomorrow --

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks delicious! And your sister's hair is so adorable...as is her smile. I can't wait to see all this in real life!! SO SOON. I'm leaving for COS conference tomorrow, which makes it seem even sooner. Holy moly. You're my favorite. <3

    ReplyDelete